This report is a must-read for anyone looking to optimize software development performance and cut costs. Here are some key highlights to look forward to:
- Insights on how collaboration between internal staff and vendors can lead to a 23% increase in productivity.
- Evidence showing a global waste of $4.2 billion over four years due to inefficient vendor collaboration.
- Strategies for leveraging internal expertise to enhance vendor performance, including the significant role of experienced internal staff.
- Data-driven approaches for sustainable growth and the importance of rethinking vendor partnerships for optimal performance.
- A detailed analysis of the impact of staff tenure and diversity on boosting productivity in software development.
Bringing objectivity to your decisions
Giving teams visibility, managers are enabled to increase the velocity of development teams without risking code quality.
out of 10 of the worlds biggest banks
of the S&P Top 50 Companies
of the Fortune 50 Companies