Report – Measuring the Impact of Covid-19
How has COVID-19 impacted your developers?
80% of software developers experienced a decrease in productivity in the second half of 2021.
The pandemic has seen major disruptions to how we live and work. Many of us are now working from home, at least some of the time. However, it’s not clear whether these changes have had a positive or negative impact on worker productivity and wellbeing.
Our Impact of Covid-19 Report looks at how developer productivity has changed since the pandemic began and delves into the potential causes of dips in efficiency.
- UK productivity dropped 18% in the second six months of 2021
- US productivity dropped 12% in the second half of 2021
- 80% have experienced a decrease in productivity in the second half of 2021
- 65% of teams decreased in productivity since pre-Covid-19
- Download the report to read more!